When the New Year rolls in, many of us are quick to promise ourselves we’ll exercise more, spend less, prioritise time with friends and family, save for travel – but what about resolving to achieve our creative and business goals? Creative Women’s Circle, which supports, champions and connects women in creative industries, is here to help.
CWC’s affordable, year-long goal-setting and getting program, The Resolution Project, will empower you to map out your creative and business dreams and make 2017 the year you achieve them. Along the way you’ll be supported by a tribe of like-minded women who will celebrate your successes and help you overcome the obstacles that might fall in your way.
Workshop 1: Connect and clarify
When: Sunday 5 February 2017, 10am-4pm
Where: Honourable Society, North Melbourne
- Brainstorm and clarify your goals
- Learn goal-setting frameworks
- Set goals using your tailored planning board
- Discover tips for dealing with setbacks and procrastination
- Meet and mingle with other creative women to build your support networks and connect with accountability partners to keep you motivated throughout the year.
Workshop 2: Recap and reset
When: Mid-year 2017, date TBA
- Recap/realign your goals
- Revise your planning board
- Ask questions and gain feedback
- Learn what to do when you feel like you’re floundering