Welcome to the new-look Creative Women’s Circle!
There will be changes and additions over the coming weeks, but in the meantime, here are some of the new and revised features:
- New logo!
- Rotating header image: On each refresh/new page of the website, a new image featuring the work of a past speaker or profiled member will appear!
- Details on how to submit your own profile!
- Sign-up to the mailing list straight from the website home page
- An about page and frequently asked questions page for those who are new to the CWC
- Event location and transport details (click on the event details at the top of the home page)
- No more crazy-random font sizes appearing in different blog posts (yay).
- An extended list of speakers and members websites & blogs (homepage sidebar). Fill out the CWC survey if you’d like your website link to be added!
This website will be updated more regularly from now on – with member profiles, business tips and weekly link round-ups, as well as guest bloggers sharing their business expertise with you. We hope it will be a good resource for all creative women – local, interstate, and international – to gather and exchange ideas in between speaker events. If you have an idea to share or would like to be a guest blogger, get in touch!
And if you’re a member and you have a show/market/event/product that is new or upcoming, let me know and I’ll endeavour to blog about it!
And thank YOU for visiting!
P.S. If anything looks weird in your browser, please let me know :)
Categories: CWC News | 1 Comment