Volunteer with CWC
Creative Women's Circle relies on the efforts and generosity of it's broad base of volunteers across areas such as events, blogging, media relations, and the CWC Board.
CWC wants for you to be fulfilled and happy in your work. Although as a volunteer you work with CWC without financial remuneration, you will receive certain benefits. The following are some of the things we see as benefits of being a CWC volunteer:
- support from the CWC Board and other volunteers as you act in your role
- connection with the CWC Board, other volunteers, Members and the general creative community in your local area and nationwide
- job satisfaction and fulfilment
- an opportunity to develop skills and learn new ones
- to be able to express opinions and to be listened to
- fair treatment and respect
- knowledge about CWC and our network
- and more...
Apply here to express your interest in volunteering with us - we'd love to hear from you!